Injured in a Road Accident

Legal Firm in Morley

Being injured in a road accident as a driver, passenger or pedestrian can be incredibly stressful. It’s times like these when you most need clear-cut advice about your legal rights and what expenses you can claim. That’s why our team of friendly and experienced lawyers are here to talk you through every step of the legal process, making claiming compensation as easy and seamless as possible.

Injured in a Road Accident

More than 30 car crashes happen every day in Perth. (Source: Insurance Commission WA) It can be a traumatic experience, leaving you with injuries that can cause both health and financial problems.

If you’ve suffered an injury caused by a road accident in WA, either as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, you might have the right to claim compensation.

Contact us to arrange a meeting with our specialist team of lawyers to discuss how we can help you.

Did you know that you can even claim if it was partly your own fault?

Who can claim?

A person who has:

  • Sustained personal injury anywhere in Australia, as a result of another person’s negligent driving of a WA licensed motor vehicle
  • Is a dependent of a person fatally injured; or
  • Is responsible for the expenses of a person fatally injured.

(Source:  Insurance Commission of WA)

What can I claim?

  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of income
  • Medical expenses
  • Travel expenses
  • Home help – if you need help to do your housework or to travel to and from medical and other appointments

How much can I claim?

  • The amount varies. It depends on the nature and extent of your injuries and the losses you have suffered.
  • For example, the maximum payable for pain and suffering caused by a road accident is $337,000.
Contact us on 08 9375 5988 to arrange a no obligation meeting for free advice. To see our frequently asked question, click the link below.

Personal injuries

Free consultation

Contact Us

Share by: